Friday, July 24, 2009

the day i refer to a kid by his actual name is the day i actually like kids =.= or that kid in particular.

kid : teacher what is gracefully??
me : uh like, smooth and flowing.
kid : like smooth criminal??
me : ........................


HAIYA YOU SEE WHAT I DEAL WITH? Lol.
and now my boss wants me to work mondays - fridays
im not sure if i really want to.. haha.................


on another note!
sammy cham and i sleepings!

ugh my child is so cute


BTW I AM GETTING A VIOLIN SOON! :D :D :D :D
and gonna start my diploma/perfomance certificate by next month HO HO

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

SERIOUSLY????????? DIPLOMA!!! that is, i actually have no words. i think that's really cool. how music nerd is that? haha. plus that kid was awesome ok? michael jackson reference from an eight to eleven year old!

meesh said...

meh. just a kid. lol
ya i thought youve already known for so long that ive been planning to get it lol

Queen of the Nerds said...

smooth criminal? I dun get it...

You are going to be so awesome and cool.

triShie said...

wow!!!! never knew u were a violinist!! u gotta tell me more, man!!! and congrats on ur diploma!!

meesh said...

diploma for my piano.. LOL not violin. =(
im only just gonna start violin for the first time soon haha

triShie said...

diploma in piano is still cool!!! i couldn't even makeit to 6th grade!! all the best,mish!! invite me to ur solo concert, yah!!

oakleyses said...

swarovski, parajumpers, toms shoes, links of london, pandora charms, pandora jewelry, gucci, supra shoes, moncler, swarovski crystal, louis vuitton, moncler, pandora charms, vans, iphone 6 cases, louboutin, ugg, ugg, thomas sabo, hollister, wedding dresses, juicy couture outlet, ray ban, moncler, timberland boots, rolex watches, moncler, oakley, montre homme, converse, air max, hollister, ralph lauren, coach outlet store online, canada goose, karen millen, air max, converse shoes, baseball bats, moncler, lancel, juicy couture outlet, canada goose, hollister clothing store