Wednesday, July 8, 2009

=(

who watched the MJ memorial?
my favourite song was the second one stevie wonder sang, and while watching it my dad started telling me Stevie wonder had once performed this song before and had made a comment about it. He said Stevie said he had written the song many many years ago and just never knew when was the right time to sing it. And that really got me because its sad that the only time he felt it was appropriate to sing it was at MJ's memorial =(





here is the video if you missed it
wait for the second song

No more lying friends
Wanting tragic ends
Though they do pretend
They won’t go when I go

All those bleeding hearts
With sorrows to impart
Were right here from the start
And they won’t go when I go

And I’ll go where I’ve longed
To go so long
Away from tears

Unclean minds mislead the pure
The innocent will leave for sure
For them there is a resting place
People sinning just for fun
They will never see the sun
For they can never show their faces
There ain’t no room for
the hopeless sinner
Who will take more
than he will give
he will give
he will give

The greed of man will be
Far away from me
And my soul will be free
They won’t go when I go

Since my soul conceived
All that I believe
The kingdom I will see
‘Cause they won’t go when I go

And i'll go
Where I’ll go
No one can keep me
From my destiny

they wont go where you've gone


bye bye michael


on a side note, when stevie said i wished i didnt live to see come, my mom pipes up and said see? you can't see, youre blind. lol =_=

4 comments:

triShie said...

oh..i din noe the history of Stevie's song..it was really sad... cried while watching...

and haha, yea. i did think the same as ur mom about the "seeing" part..still, it made me cry more..such intensity of pain from his very words..

meesh said...

it was the only performace that touched me.. very heartfelt

oakleyses said...

polo ralph lauren outlet, louis vuitton handbags, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany and co, louboutin outlet, michael kors outlet, prada handbags, kate spade outlet, louis vuitton, coach purses, louis vuitton outlet stores, michael kors outlet, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses, longchamp handbags, kate spade handbags, michael kors outlet, christian louboutin, gucci outlet, tiffany and co, nike free, michael kors outlet, jordan shoes, oakley sunglasses cheap, nike shoes, coach factory outlet, coach outlet, burberry outlet, prada outlet, michael kors outlet, air max, tory burch outlet, louboutin, polo ralph lauren, michael kors outlet online sale, true religion jeans, burberry outlet, longchamp handbags, coach outlet store online, air max, louis vuitton outlet, chanel handbags, ray ban sunglasses, true religion jeans, louboutin shoes

oakleyses said...

canada goose, ugg boots, vans shoes, ugg australia, chi flat iron, moncler, nfl jerseys, moncler outlet, mac cosmetics, canada goose uk, ferragamo shoes, ugg, ugg boots, reebok outlet, birkin bag, babyliss pro, instyler, ugg pas cher, soccer jerseys, asics running shoes, north face jackets, ghd, lululemon outlet, abercrombie and fitch, p90x, wedding dresses, uggs outlet, canada goose jackets, celine handbags, longchamp, beats by dre, ugg boots clearance, bottega veneta, north face outlet, nike roshe run, valentino shoes, canada goose outlet, insanity workout, hollister, canada goose, giuseppe zanotti, mcm handbags, canada goose, uggs, new balance shoes, mont blanc, herve leger, marc jacobs, jimmy choo outlet, soccer shoes, rolex watches